1 pant, 3 looks
I can't get enough of my new multi-color flecked pants from Topman at their new flagship on 5th Avenue. (For the higher crop, I got the short inseam of my waist size.) Since I am wearing them with nearly everything, here are a few ways to spice up your typically 'work' pants.
Look 1
Keeping it simple in black and white with an apron and some white soled creepers.
Look 2
[French Connection sweater, Topman flecked trousers, Coach Bryce boot, Ray Ban clubmaster sunglasses from Sunglasses Hut]
Feeling fall in a cozy brown sweater for a day of food, friends and maybe a drink or two.
Look 3
[C of H Man denim jacket, Vintage shirt, Topman flecked trousers, J. Crew socks, Puma x Alexander McQueen Ruffien II sneakers, American Apparel pink beanie]
Super relaxed but perfect for a stroll in the hood or errands on the go.
Check back for more on each look!
Photos by Erica Lavelanet



