a new year

[Vintage Dior shirt, Patrik Ervell pants, Camper Kremer, Coach belt, Vintage collar bar]

Everyone says it- I have the best friends ever. While I can't vouch for yours, I can 100% say that I do in fact have the best friends ever. Although my birthday was yesterday, my celebrations started last week with a home cooked meal with my Brooklyn crew, a weekend spent celebrating with my besties from college and a surprise visit from my sister, brother and nieces. The celebration continued yesterday with a mid-day treat at Bollare followed by a dinner with my oldest friends from high school. 

I'm starting the next year of my life blessed to be surrounded by such supporting, creative, loving and inspiring and funniest people in my life. I've taken something from each of you and I hope you can say the same. Love to my amazing friends and family. 

And extra love to my number one photographer and FG supporter #BBB Kristen Lam






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...