[Big Star USA shirt, Big Star USA shorts, Vans shoes, Warby Parker sunglasses, La Mer Collections sunrise watch]
Paired with the softest of raglan t-shirts in a deep royal blue, these Big Star USA printed shorts that I like to call paradise print proved easier to wear than expected. A white short sleeved button-up could be used for a dressier occasion, or a classic grey t-shirt for everyday (obviously I would also wear another print with them for everyday too).
Over the weekend, I launched a giveaway with Old Spice, make sure you sign up here!
35mm film photos by Madeleine
Paired with the softest of raglan t-shirts in a deep royal blue, these Big Star USA printed shorts that I like to call paradise print proved easier to wear than expected. A white short sleeved button-up could be used for a dressier occasion, or a classic grey t-shirt for everyday (obviously I would also wear another print with them for everyday too).
Over the weekend, I launched a giveaway with Old Spice, make sure you sign up here!
35mm film photos by Madeleine

