travel-ed [a guide for a dopp kit]


The essentials for any trip are in the dopp kit; here are my essentials. 

Dopp Kit | Herschel | The cleanest dopp kit I've seen in a while. A travel accessory which is harder to find than your expect.

Facial Cream | Kiehl's | I like this lotion by Kiehl's because it's not very oily like many heavier creams. I use it as a night cream.

Rescue Cream | Bach Flower | Smoothing and moisturizing for any skin need; my cure-all.

Cologne | Bleu de Chanel | MY favorite for traveling cause it's light and general enough for all occasions. 

Face Wash | Belief | Perfect refreshing feeling for extra long flights and long days. 

Moisturizer | Belief | I love this moisturizer for everyday, plus Belief is made by natural remedies manufacturer Napiers, so you're not getting any synthetic dyes or alcohol to irritate your skin. 

Room Freshener | Mrs. Meyer's | I'm obsessed with this room freshener. The lavender scent is great- not sweet or overwhelming. 

Sea Salt Spray | Bangstyle | This is the best spray for touch ups or making the best of your hair after that redeye. 

Toothpaste | Marvis | I can't get enough of the Mint flavor.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...