[Kenneth Cole topcoat, Jacob Holston sweater, H&M shirt, FILM by Samuel Membery grey cropped pants, J.D. Fisk boots, Coach Thompson leather backpack]
I have been on the search for the perfect black leather backpack for a while now. I should have known as my brown leather backpack, a summertime favorite, is from Coach as well. The top handle is ideal for being able to traverse the morning subway rush or grabbing your headphones from your bag on the go. From now on when you see me, I'll probably have this on my back.
I have been on the search for the perfect black leather backpack for a while now. I should have known as my brown leather backpack, a summertime favorite, is from Coach as well. The top handle is ideal for being able to traverse the morning subway rush or grabbing your headphones from your bag on the go. From now on when you see me, I'll probably have this on my back.
Photos by Kristen
