When Brooklyn-based photographer Kimi Selfridge of Tan Camera contacted me about shooting, I was beyond thrilled. I had seen her work popping up as Claire, Apneet, Bonnie & Christina modeled for her & instantly loved her aesthetic. As a film lover myself, Kimi is achieving exactly what I wish I had the dedication to do; creating with various types of film formats exclusively.
What I wasn't aware of about Kimi was that she comes to her subject's neighborhood, styles them from their closet & directs impeccably.
Photo 1 | Vintage hat, H&M jacket, Vintage shirt, AA pants, DIY shoes |
Photo 2 | Vintage jacket, Vintage shirt, Zara pants, Quiksilver shoes |
What I wasn't aware of about Kimi was that she comes to her subject's neighborhood, styles them from their closet & directs impeccably.
Photo 1 | Vintage hat, H&M jacket, Vintage shirt, AA pants, DIY shoes |
Photo 2 | Vintage jacket, Vintage shirt, Zara pants, Quiksilver shoes |
To top it all off, Kimi has sick style, as displayed on her personal style blog of the same name, Tan Camera
Photo 3 | Quay Eyeware sunglasses [on loan], Vintage jacket, Vintage shirt, Zara pants |
Photo 4 | Urban Outfitters hat, Quay Eyeware sunglasses [on loan], Vintage shirt, Vintage shorts, Cole Haan boots |
Photo 5 | H&M blazer, Warby Parker sunglasses |
Photo 6 | c/o Fabrixare sweater, Vintage shirt, Warby Parker sunglasses |
All photos by Tan Camera





