[Thrifted short sleeved button-up, J. Crew white denim, Ben Sherman oxfords, Vintage belt, J. Crew x Timex watch]
Enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend in New York by spending all day yesterday at The Great Googa Mooga festival in Prospect Park. My friends and I ate, drank and laughed all day while we lounged on the grass spending hours people watching. I must say, I saw some great street style.
Today, I'm finally breaking out the white pants. Growing up in the South, the no white pants before Memorial Day was a serious rule. Now, I think white pants are practically year around wore smartly.
Photos by Kristen from KristenGLam
Today, I'm finally breaking out the white pants. Growing up in the South, the no white pants before Memorial Day was a serious rule. Now, I think white pants are practically year around wore smartly.
Photos by Kristen from KristenGLam


