collar bar-ed






[Oona's tweed coat, Vintage raccoon collar, Calvin Klein black button-up, BDG grey sweater, Levi's 510 black denim, UO black leather buck with blue soles, Vintage collar bar/clip/bracelet from the Brooklyn Flea, c/o Breil black leather strap watch with rose gold metal]

While my dear friend Emily was in town this weekend, we went to scour the Brooklyn Flea for some vintage finds. I had my eyes out for a collar bar after a Bollare intern, Megan, wore one a few weeks ago. I love that it is something that you just don't see being used in menswear anymore, much less menswear as womenswear (Meg- major swag points). Obviously, I went over board and got a few, along with this great industrial safety pin that feels like it was made for this tweed duster as a perfect closure. #fashiongoggled

Photos by the best, Kristen!
Follow here for more updates! Twitter | Instagram [@landonmcgregor]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...