Recently, I sat down with SCOOP NYC Blog to do a little Q&A and pick out some items I love from the store, here's the post below! Thanks Pammy!
"Introducing our new series, Scoop Guy…
This month’s Scoop Guy series features Landon, who was kind enough to come hangout with us at the SoHo store. However, we may have brought him there under false pretenses. While he thought he was there for a leisurely afternoon of shopping and browsing, we decided to take the opportunity to pepper him with some questions. (We should mention that he did do an amazing job of picking out some of his favorites.)
[modeling w/ the Jack Spade briefcase]
Hometown: Atlanta!
Day job: Assistant at Bollare Communications in NYC
Favorite Spots in the City for…
-a drink: The Mulberry Project
-a sweet treat: Just tried this new doughnut shop in east Williamsburg called Dun-Well Doughnuts—sooo good!
-brunch: Greenwich Village Bistro
-date night: Otto
I could not live without: my closet
Currently reading: “Blow by Blow” & Mindy Kaling’s book “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?”
Currently listening to: Drake Take Care & Beyonce B’Day (ALWAYS)
Currently obsessed with: Carsten Holler Experience exhibit at The New Museum; thick knit/mixed stitched sweaters; Style.com/Print, Jenna Lyons
If I could go anywhere, it’d be: Right now, Brazil. I just feel like I have to go there as soon as humanly possible.
Three favorite guy/gal trends: For both, button-up collars under sweaters, colored slim fit pants, a pair of shades somewhere between a Wayfarer & a Cat-Eye, & Oxford-Creepers.
Three people living or dead you’d want to have tea with at the Roebling Tea Room: Jay, Bey, & Blue.
Fun fact about yourself: Sometimes I faint.
Fav. thing about NYC: People watching
Merch at Scoop you are dying over:
-TF Henry Sunglasses, Penfield Vest [which he models so adequately], Del Toro slippers[pictured below], Rag & Bone beanie, & anything Simon Spurr.
-
-
Here’s a lil’ photo montage of some of Landon’s faves:

[Double Trouble: Simon Spurr & Penfield]

Must have: Happy Socks




